Monday, November 14, 2005

My name is Jason and I'm a Warcraholic.

This made me a little teary-eyed. I miss the days of really, REALLY good computer games like Monkey Island (1 thru 4, you pick), Sam and Max hit the road, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, or pretty much ANY of the LucasArts (née LucasFilm Games) adventures.

Although I'm lacking in the adventure game department these days, the times they are a-changin', and I'm hooked pretty hard to World of Warcraft.

Justin selected me as his bait for the 10-day free trial that Blizzard armed him with, and by gar it worked. It's just so... so damn addictive. The 10 enjoyable days ended as predictably as the sun rising in the east, and I handed over my credit card with mouth wide open when the trial expired.

I'm playing a Night-Elf hunter on Kael'Thas, and I'm loving the crap out of it. December 12 is when my initial month runs out and as of RIGHT NOW... it's an easy decision whether I'll be renewing or not. I hate that I'm committed to paying for a 'game subscription' but honestly, now that I'm fully submerged in the joy-batter.... It's worth every penny.
Post a Comment